It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Conspiracy

page: 1]
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This video is great. I hope it really hits home with the people on this planet and they realize that if anything that things are not right and that it is time we work together to fight back against the poisonous people who control it.
recognize all the things that we have already learned about UFO's and the illuminati that rule this world. but a lot of pictures are new for for me, and they are stunning! are they all genuin?

but the story is in my opinion is TRUE.

THE ORION CONSPIRACY
video.google.com...

Mod edit: Removed all caps title.
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LORDMETAL

First time I've seen this video enjoyed it very much thanks!

Brief summary given of particular historical events and future possibilities relating to government conspiracies, ufo's and ancient civilizations---Recommended to watch. A++

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This video is presented in such great form and fashion. A couple of questions, are the photos real at all? I mean, most of them are obviously animations. What about those giant skeletons? I believe it's fact that we weren't the first humanoid civilization to grace this planet, and we won't be the last. I wish it was a little easier to understand what the presenter was saying, especially the part about the Moon colliding with the earth, etc. Awesome find. I can see this being totally true, and I think it is one of the most viable explanations for UFO's. The CIA has already admitted they used aliens as a cover story for experimental craft, and other black projects. There always has been a connection between UFO's and Nazi's as well, maybe they did find something that we used.

It also rings true with what Werner Von Braun said..."There will be certain stages of enemies starting with the Communists, Terrorists, Rogue States, Asteroids and finally Aliens...and all of it is a lie."

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Most of the photos are a work of art. Seb Janiak is a French graphic artist/music video director. He's worked with the likes of Janet Jackson to Sugar Ray, so the quality of "The Orion Conspiracy" isn't shocking from the material he showcases.

Check out his websiteHERE.

Seems like he wraps up every conspiracy with some fake artwork to encapsulate one of the biggest conspiracies of all time.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This would make an amazing movie, I found it very stimulating to my imagination.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
whoa that's some heavy stuff.

It's very entertaining if nothing else. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
LORDMETAL....are you certain this 'film' was not made as an April Fool's joke?

I mean, I laughed out loud at 7:56, showing a 'gray' alien on the bed, with a man in a white lab coat...and the 'alien' had a black bar over its face!!! Total bollocks...because that was a photo of a display in Roswell, NM, at the museum there that commemorates the 1947 'crash'.

But, the topper, is the still at 14:25, where it appears that Osama bin Laden is sitting at a conference table with Don Rumsfeld and Condi Rice!!! Way hilarious.

At 14:34, a photo of a space ship right out of Speilberg's movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".

If I had more time to waste, I'm sure I could find much, much more to laugh at.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
weedwhacker the pic at 14:34 is not from the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, the van in pic is to new......

Check out his website (access code: "ORION99")
www.theorionconspiracy.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yeah, LORD, I know it is not a screen capture from the actual movie! I've seen the movie many, many times. BUT the image that is likely composited into the frame looks very much like Spielberg's UFOs, that's my point. And, of course, the poor dead 'alien' with the black bar over his eyes to hide his identity!!! I'm still ROFL over that one!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Of course it's BS but it was very entertaining. I enjoyed watching it, especially the synopsis of past events in the beginning of the video.
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Fiction, entirely. But I was entertained and wouldn't mind watching a few more episodes or whatnot.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

some amazing stuff there...

thanks for sharing

hmmm

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

that's what must have hit the pentagon, imaginative fake none the less

[Mod Edit]
There is no need to repeat entire posts within the body of your response. Too many and too large quotes hampers the readability of our busy and populated message threads. Also, it adds unnecessary file size to the download of a thread page for members who are browsing ATS on modems (not everyone is on broadband, we're a very diverse global community).

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/7/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

i bet that is what hit the pentagon

there is no doubt in my mind that it was the shadow gov that did all of that 9/11 BS..freakin traitors

and the truth shall set you free...

[Mod Edit ]

There is no need to repeat entire posts within the body of your response. Too many and too large quotes hampers the readability of our busy and populated message threads. Also, it adds unnecessary file size to the download of a thread page for members who are browsing ATS on modems (not everyone is on broadband, we're a very diverse global community).

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

i bet that is what hit the pentagon

there is no doubt in my mind that it was the shadow gov that did all of that 9/11 BS..freakin traitors

and the truth shall set you free...

I totally agree, would be funny if they actually pulled it off like that.

[Mod Edit]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I thought it was well done - and had a great collection of photos/art work - even the picture with the bin laden (or look alike) - is known bush and they associated - they're all in bed together (pardon that very bad punn - but just couldn't help but think of Bohemian Grove...)

The movie had a lot of credits at the end and involved a fair number of people who had funding or resources from somewhere. Hmm. There's a good question!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Serious?? The conference table, with bin Laden shoulder-to-shoulder with Rumsfeld??? You're serious??

Oh, did you notice my other posts, up above, about how one of the frames was a shot from the Roswell 'museum'....a display of dummies, from the museum. AND, someone put black bars over the eyes!!! Come on, admit that is way funny!!!! A black bar over a DEAD "alien's" eyes??? Funny, funny, funny!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by kshaund

Serious?? The conference table, with bin Laden shoulder-to-shoulder with Rumsfeld??? You're serious??

Oh, did you notice my other posts, up above, about how one of the frames was a shot from the Roswell 'museum'....a display of dummies, from the museum. AND, someone put black bars over the eyes!!! Come on, admit that is way funny!!!! A black bar over a DEAD "alien's" eyes??? Funny, funny, funny!!!!

Yep, I'm very serious all these people behind the media facade are just acting out roles - the idea they are enemies, etc. is all fabricated and gives all kinds of excuses to invade here and there without 'people' (that's us) minding because they're 'going after' a bad guy. Yeah, right.

And the black bar over the aliens eyes -
will give you that one -

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Totally Fake.

It IS entertaining, nevertheless.

It even hit mainstream media here i the scandinavia, as being just "for your enjoyment only".

And stated as earlier mentioned, some french artist has made it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I really enjoyed that! Thanks for posting.

Although the guy talking had a bit of an annoying accent, saying "bomb - ber."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join